Recovering Your Password
When you're recovering your password, it's important to remember that your Garena username and Summoner name are different.
You use your Garena username to log into Garena, and your Summoner name is the name you see in-game.
Follow these steps to recover your password through our website:
- Go to https://account.garena.com/recovery.
- Enter the email that you have registered for your Garena Account, OR your Garena username, OR your Garena account's registered phone number.
- Complete the captcha number verification and click next.
- Complete phone number or email verification by following the steps given on the website.
Once you request for a password reset through phone/email verification, we will send you an SMS/email with the verification code to the phone number/email address associated to your Garena account.
If you do not see the email in your inbox after a few minutes, please also check your spam folder.
- Set your new password.
- Done! You are now able to log into Garena using your newly set password.
Below is the common error you might run into when resetting your password.
- New passwords don’t match.
If resetting your password does not help, you should see if your problem can be resolved through our account recovery guide.